Posts for tag: Juvederm
Is Juvederm Right for You?
Many people are discovering the benefits of Juvederm treatments. This simple procedure can give you a more youthful look. Juvederm is a family of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers that are injected into the skin. Affiliated Dermatologists & Dermatologic Surgeons in Mt. Arlington, Morristown, and Bridgewater, New Jersey, offers a variety of powerful dermal fillers to meet our patients' individual needs. Here are several signs that Juvederm may be right for you.
1. You want to get rid of acne scars.
While acne scars may fade over time, they often do not go away completely without treatment. Acne scars can be treated with Juvederm. The best dermal fillers for treating acne scars are fillers made of hyaluronic acid such as Juvederm. Juvederm fades acne scars by adding volume to them.
2. You want to erase facial wrinkles.
Juvederm eliminates wrinkles by adding structure and plumpness to the skin. Juvederm will smooth wrinkles by replacing the collagen lost due to aging or skin damage. The treatment will fill fine lines, hollows, and wrinkles in less than 30 minutes with results that can last from 9 months to a year.
3. You want to smooth away smile lines.
Don't be afraid to smile! Nasolabial folds, also called smile lines, are nothing to smile about. These lines and creases run from the side of the nose to the corner of the mouth and are the result of the loss of facial volume as we age. Juvederm fillers smooth fine lines by filling in deep creases.
4. You want to make your lips look bigger.
Some people have noticed their lips thinning over time. Other people have thin lips and want to make them bigger. Your dermatologist can use Juvederm to increase volume in your lips. Juvederm can enhance the appearance of your lips by adding volume, shape, and structure. The effects typically last up to one year.
5. You want to enhance your cheekbones.
Wrinkles and fine lines aren't the only signs of aging. Over time, the skin may begin to sag and the cheeks flatten. This happens because volume is lost in the cheeks. Using Juvederm, your dermatologist can enhance your cheeks without surgery. Juvederm adds volume to correct age-related volume loss in the cheeks to help create a youthful appearance.
Turn back the clock on aging today. Say yes to Juvederm! Call Affiliated Dermatologists & Dermatologic Surgeons at 973-267-0300 today to schedule a consultation in Mt. Arlington, Morristown, and Bridgewater, New Jersey. With Juvederm treatments, you will look as wonderful as you feel. We want you to live your best possible life!
Would you like to smooth facial wrinkles and folds but don't want to undergo plastic surgery? Juvederm offers a minimally invasive way to improve your appearance. The dermatologists at Affiliated Dermatologists in Bridgewater, Morristown, Mt. Arlington and Liberty Corner, NJ, offer Juvederm and other cosmetic treatments that will help you look more youthful.
What is Juvederm?
Juvederm is an injectable filler that counteracts the natural effects of aging and loss of facial volume by plumping problem areas with hyaluronic acid. Once volume is restored, wrinkles and folds are much less prominent. The acid is found naturally in your body and hydrates and cushions the skin. Results typically last nine months to one year.
Is Juvederm a good choice for me?
Juvederm is an excellent option if you want firmer, more youthful skin. Injections can help you:
- Combat Saggy Cheeks: Loss of volume in your face can cause your cheeks to sag, increasing wrinkles that make you look older. Juvederm injections increase volume, which lifts your cheeks and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Make Nasolabial Fold Lines Less Prominent: Nasolabial fold lines, the creases that bracket your face from the nose to the mouth, becoming increasingly noticeable as you age. Juvederm treatment offers a simple way to fill in the lines and turn back time.
- Erase Creases: Have you developed creases between your eyes or around your nose? A few injections will help smooth those troublesome lines.
- Fill Lips: Decreased lip volume is very common as you get older. Adding a little hyaluronic acid to your lips adds volume and can help you look a little younger. Are you concerned that your lips will look unnatural if you opt for Juvederm injections? Although some celebrities favor the over-filled look, your Bridgewater, Morristown, Mt. Arlington or Liberty Corner dermatologist can help you achieve a much more subtle look.
- Improve Undereye Hollows: Juvederm is an excellent solution if you have noticeable depressions under your eyes.
- Make Scars Less Noticeable: Acne and other types of scars soften and become less noticeable after just one Juvederm treatment.
Are you ready to enhance your appearance with Juvederm? Call the dermatologists at Affiliated Dermatologists in Bridgewater, Morristown, Mt. Arlington and Liberty Corner, NJ, at (973) 267-0300 to schedule an appointment.
Looking younger doesn't have to involve complicated procedures with long recovery periods. Injectable Juvederm offers a simple way to smooth the lines and wrinkles that make you look older or tired. The dermatologists at Affiliated Dermatologists in Mt. Arlington, Liberty Corner, Bridgewater, and Morristown, NJ, share a few things you should know about Juvederm.
What is Juvederm?
Juvederm treatment increases facial volume and plumps sagging skin, decreasing lines and wrinkles. The filler is composed of hyaluronic acid, a fluid that's naturally found in your body.
Who can benefit from Juvederm in Mt. Arlington, Liberty Corner, Bridgewater, and Morristown?
Juvederm can improve your appearance if you have moderate to severe lines, wrinkles, and folds. It's an excellent choice if you're concerned about:
- Loss of Volume in Your Cheeks: Loss of volume is an unfortunate consequence of aging that can cause your cheeks to sag. Adding a little Juvederm lifts your cheeks, enhancing your appearance.
- Nasolabial Fold and Marionette Lines: Nasolabial fold lines reach from your nose to the corners of your mouth, while marionette lines extend downward from the corners of your lines. Both types of lines can be softened with Juvederm.
- Thin Lips: Collagen improves the elasticity of your skin and keeps your lips full. As you age, collagen production begins to decline, which can thin your lips. Juvederm plumps the lips, restoring the lost volume.
- Vertical Lip Lines: Vertical lip lines due to smoking or aging disappear after Juvederm treatment.
- Creases: Juvederm is also a good solution if you have creases around your nose or between your eyes.
- Under Eye Issues: Loss of volume due to aging is particularly noticeable under your eyes. Juvederm restores volume and offers natural-looking results.
- Scars: Do you have a few noticeable scars after a teenage battle with acne? Juvederm injections can fill those depressions that have plagued you for years.
How long will Juvederm results last?
Juvederm is gradually absorbed by your body and generally lasts nine to 12 months. Fortunately, it's easy to maintain your improved appearance by scheduling regular follow up appointments. Call the dermatologists at Affiliated Dermatologists in Mt. Arlington, Liberty Corner, Bridgewater, and Morristown, NJ, at (973) 267-0300.
Lips that are naturally thin or which thin out with time distract from other pleasing contours of the face. So do wrinkles and lines around the mouth and loss of fullness in the cheeks. You can overcome changes in facial shape and heavy lines and wrinkles that make you look older than you feel and act.
The answer? It could be Juvederm XC, Juvederm Ultra XC or Juvederm Voluma XC, a line of FDA-approved injectable gels which smooth wrinkles and add volume to sagging skin. The physicians at Affiliated Dermatologists & Dermatologic Surgeons in Mt. Arlington, Liberty Corner, Bridgewater and Morristown, NJ offer this FDA-approved pharmaceutical grade volumizer to qualified patients over the age of 21.
What is Juvederm?
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons says that the key ingredient in Juvederm, hyaluronic acid, is a highly biocompatible substance naturally found around your eyes and in the connective tissues of your body. Besides providing skin elasticity lost over time and a cushioning effect to sagging skin, hyaluronic acid is used by arthritis and orthopedic specialists to relieve joint pain.
Prepared as Juvederm, hyaluronic augments thin lips, smooths "parentheses" lines around the mouth and adds youthful volume to the cheeks. It actually cushions these areas, say plastic surgeons and dermatologists. Effects are not permanent, but they are long lasting--up to 2 years for Juvederm Voluma XC applied to the cheeks.
While every medical procedure carries a risk of side effects, Juvederm's are minimal, with injection site swelling, tenderness and bruising lasting 2 to 4 weeks after treatment. Many individuals qualify for treatment. However, pregnant and lactating women must postpone Juvederm treatment. Additionally, people allergic to lidocaine may not receive these injections as lidocaine is the anaesthetic contained in the gel to ease discomfort during injection.
Treatment in Mt. Arlington, Liberty Corner, Bridgewater and Morristown?
The award-winning medical staff at Affiliated Dermatologists & Dermatologic Surgeons in Mt. Arlington, Liberty Corner, Bridgewater and Morristown, NJ offer a wide range of treatments for medical and aesthetic conditions of the skin. Quality, convenience and a caring attitude are hallmarks of this outstanding medical practice.
If you would like to meet some skin care goals, including smoothing age-related wrinkles, call the friendly staff today!
Find out how Juvederm can make you look younger.
Ready to give your skin the more radiant, youthful boast it needs before the holiday season? You may think you don’t have time left butyour Morristown, NJ dermatologists have the quick cosmetic option you’ve been looking for.
What is Juvederm?
Juvederm contains a special gel made from hyaluronic acid that when injected into the mid to deep layers of the skin creates volume and fullness to reduce the appearance of moderate to severe wrinkles and folds to create a more youthful appearance.
What is hyaluronic acid (HA)?
This acid is naturally occurring in your skin. As you get older you start to lose this substance, which in turn starts to breakdown the original volume and shape of your skin to cause wrinkles and folds. The purpose of Juvederm is to reapply this substance back into the skin to help create a younger-looking appearance.
What cosmetic issues can Juvederm address?
Juvederm is a great option for those patients in Morristown, NJ who are looking to treat static wrinkles, which develop as a result of a loss of hyaluronic acid and collagen. Juvederm is FDA-approved to treat nasolabial folds, or “marionette lines” but can also treat the lips, cheeks, forehead, nose and jawline.
What makes Juvederm different from other injectables like Botox?
Unlike other dermal fillers Juvederm uses a naturally occurring substance that is already found in the skin. While Botox blocks the nerve signals that causes muscles to contract and create wrinkles Juvederm fills these deep set wrinkles to restore volume and shape.
What should I expect when I come into your Morristown, NJ office for treatment?
This procedure is simple and can take up to a half hour to complete. Once we discuss your goals for treatment we will pinpoint the areas that we will need to inject. Then we will inject a series of thin dermal needles into the skin. How deep we need to inject the needles will depend on the severity of the wrinkles and folds we are correcting. These areas will be numbed prior to treatment to reduce any discomfort.
How long will my results last?
What makes Juvederm a great cosmetic treatment is that results are instantaneous and long lasting. Results usually last about eight to ten months before requiring another session to maintain these results.
Am I a good candidate for Juvederm?
Many patients looking to reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles and folds are ideal candidates for Juvederm. Those who have severe allergies or have had allergic reactions in the past may not be right for this treatment.
Turn to the Morristown skin experts at Affiliated Dermatologists & Dermatologic Surgeons for all of your cosmetic needs. If you are interested in Juvederm give us a call today.